To keep you safe and healthy and ensure the safety of our staff, we’ve put some new clinic protocols into place. These include:
- All patients will be pre-screened and screened again upon arrival with a questionnaire and temperature check.
- Upon arrival to the clinic, please wait in your vehicle until you receive a call or text to proceed to the office.
- Patients are asked to wear a mask at all times. Our staff will be wearing masks as well as gloves and goggles when appropriate.
- Sanitizing stations are available upon entry.
- Patients are asked to attend appointments alone whenever possible and leave all belongings in your vehicle.
- You will be asked to sign a consent confirming your understanding of the risks and safety measures surrounding your visit.
We’re offering virtual consultations to help you explore your possibilities from the comfort of your home. Learn more here, or get in touch with us to book now!